New York Day is Here: All in for the BIG WIN!


#1

Originally published at: http://www.dailystormer.com/new-york-day-is-here-all-in-for-the-big-win/
Andrew Anglin
Daily Stormer
April 19, 2016

trump deal with it

It's Tuesday again and the King of New York is in New York.

It's a very good day. There is no question as to whether or not we will win, but simply a question as to how seriously we will destroy the enemies of America - the Cuban and the cuck.

With this win, we will gain momentum.

Next week, we're going to have more wins.

Selection_999(1523)

After that, more wins again.

trump is happening

This is a beautiful time to be alive, brothers.

History is back for the first time in our lives.

god-emperor-trump-small

Be happy.

Come visit the LIVE THREAD where we will be covering these historic events.

If you're in New York, tell us about your experience voting. Tell us about the vibe.

The Trump Train is preparing to make speeds which will permanently disfigure space-time itself.

trump make america great again

Hail Victory.


#2

I voted with my hobbled up Ma, we both voted for MAGA. Not sure what my Pops is doing. He lost money with The Trump and felt cheated so...It seemed like there were a two times as many democrats on the list that voted in my district.

Kaisich supporters put those shitty little signs everywhere. It's like huh?


#3

As long as no voting is ever allowed in the ice fishing states again, I'm fine.

Should be a total beatdown...Is Cruzman even alive anymore?..How bad is it when your party keeps you stashed in a foot locker somewhere because your simply drawing breath makes people sick to their stomachs.


#4

How are we going to gain power?


#5


#6

I don't live in America, but I've got American cyberfriends. :slight_smile:

I successfully redpilled them all and I convinced them about how great the God Emperor is. I'm pretty sure the three of them will vote for him. I cannot directly vote for Trump for obvious reasons, but what I did will count as three more votes for him in an indirect way. I just told them to avoid Hillary at any cost because Hillary basically wants to start a worldwide war.

I did it with my best intentions. I'm sorry I can't vote for him, it's all I can do for the cause living in Europe.


#7

Even Muslims are out in full force supporting Trump today


#8

Oh no.

These live threads are terrible for me. I'm supposed to go to sleep when all the action starts. Last time I went to bed at 6 am. Luckily no-one cares if you show up for work in Africa :joy:


#9

Its Tuesday faggots.


#10

King Of NY soon to be King Of America


#11

lol at that flashing .gif. That's going to trigger some epilepsy or something.

Good Luck Trump!


#12


#13

last time im posting this i swear :slight_smile:

figured out how to resize these things to make them small enough to post here now


#14


#15


Lefties get sprayed with fake blood during the showing of a jewish migration promoting play by a disgusting kike, in Vienna.
This calls to get repeated!
Spray these degenerates with blood to remind them that the rape- and murdervictims are on their hands.
They want to feel like they are the good guys, THEY AREN'T.
It's time to show them.

#16

The Train can never be stopped! Our Victory looms fam. Looms dark over the heads of our enemies.



#17

I feel like I've been waiting forever for this day. Thank god it's finally here.


#19

Headed out to vote as soon as I get home.
Let's make this happen.


#20

Even though I can't vote ATM due to my age, I'll still be ready for the general election. Trump better get that nomination cause I'm going to the BOE offices in downtown to get my information in so when the time comes to vote in GL during the general, I'll be set.


I'll also report any details you guys need on the vibe at the offices if my phones battery can still keep up.


#21

On my way home to vote in Queens NY. Getting as many people to come out and do their duty. I'll let you guys know how it goes.